New Car Styling HUD Up Display Over-speed Warning Windshield Projector Alarm System
New M6 HUD and up display
It displays driving data on the front windshield like speed, rpm, fuel consumption, water temperature, voltage; avoiding drivers become dangerous because of watching the instrument while driving. drivers can read driving information instantly, and can always keep the best state on the way with HUD.
1. Available for any car with OBD2 and EUOBD port (auto diagnostic system of the car ), easy to install, plug and play
2. Two way of display: reflect on the windshield or directly see on the sit up HUD screen
2. Screen 3 inch HD display.
3. The multi-colour design makes the screen more abundant and easier to read.
5. Nano-technology to eliminate double reflections, more clear.
6. Rich Content: speed, rpm, water temperature, voltage, low voltage alarm, high alarm water temperature, on speed alarm, switch freely between kilometre and miles.
7. Auto power on/off HUD start and turn off with vehicle started and stop, effective protection of the car battery; retaining the manual switch mode, easier to control HUD.
8. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without glare.
Function: Speed, RPM, Overspeed Alarm, Water Temperature, etc.
environment temperature: -40c- + 80c
atmospheric pressure 86-106KPa
Relative Humidity: 10% -95%
noise in the environment <= 60dB (A)
Sound alarm level: "= 30dB (A)
operating voltage: 9V ~ 16Vdc (12Vdc / 400mA)
HUD size: 9 * 5.4 * 1.2 (cm)
HUD Weight: 40g
1. Know your vehicle brand, HUD work for cars with OBDII agreement or EU OBD agreement. Open the bonnet and find the sticker on it, if it has words like OBDII CERTIFIED, then it can be installed.
2. Find the 16 pins diagnostic link of the vehicle and connect it well with OBDII connection line.
use and installation of reflection film:
Please Note: HUD projects dashboard information about the car front windshield, because the windshield is double, which will do a double reflection on the windshield when it works. The double reflection will make it different because of the different windshield. If you can clearly see the information, then you do not need to use the reflection movie. if there is a double image, then please use the reflection movie.
first, please put the non-slip mat on the dashboard, and then put HUD on it. Reflection film can be stick to the upright position above the position HUD which can reflect the home screen to the windshield.
methods of sticking the film:
1. Spray a little water on the spot that the film will be stuck on, and then use a dry cloth to clean;
2. Take on the backside of film reflection, and then glue it to the glass window.
3. After you have set the location, you can use scratchboard or something else flat to smooth the film and squeeze the water inside until there is no bubble or water in it.
4. Peel off the protective film from the film reflection. If the film cannot display the whole information, please adjust the non-slip mat to move the position.
1x M6 Head-Up Display
1 x Reflective Film
1 x OBD Cable
1 x Anti Slip Pad
1 x English User Manual
Estimated Delivery Time:4-8 Weeks
Please Click theADD TO CART button now! Limited Quantity Will sell out fast